Followers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Opps!! i didnt mean it..

First and foremost..that's not my false!...

Before that.. Alhamdulillah..setelah berpulun2 aq mengupdate blog ni..akhirnya... BLOG ini siap dibaik pulih!!..bukan sepenuhnya..tp still akan diperbaiki...
Aq rasa sangat seronok bila dpt kumpul2kan member2 mrsm KML...and of koz la UDM..but i miss MRSM more..hahha koz dah lama x jumpa kan...

the real topic here is, i didnt mean to sent THAT msg several tym with the same text on it... just few hours ago, my friend told me their friend from UPM and USM ( which i didnt know) send regard to me... because of THAT msg.. either sincere or not..i dont know.. Let's be specific... Every tuesday 10 pm on TV1, there is talk show about student which i follow every week, but since i enter THIS UDM, its hard for me to spend my time to get involve with all of that, but if i got time i never failed to give a comment or an opinion to that talk show which is "SUARA SISWA"..the moderator is Dr Fazley. I will sent those comment on his FB.. but unfortunately, during this 5 week of holiday..i cant reach internet frequently, because i live with my grandparent which does not provide that thing for me to sent my comment.. Instead of that, i able to watch them on TV,

3 week in a row, give a comment and being read by HIM live on TV, but the fourth week, i have a problem to sent those comment, if i cant sent my comment through FB, ill sent by msg to them... but at that time after i sent those msg, it keep reply that try again later.. so i keep on trying till 6-7 times... not give up, i change my comment to short one but it is still meaningful to me. After 2 times of trial, msg Delievered!... but when those msg appear on TV, the same name and the same comment keep appear..which is MY COMMENT AND MY NAME!! i didnt mean ok!..i thought its not delievered as it tell me so.. plus with my 2 other comments..my name keep appear that night!..suddenly i feel shame...hahhaa!... im not being "mencapap" k..

if i tell you guyz about how determine i was to be on broadcast world..you wont understand that feeling. But uncle Aznil will understand that feeling..Instead of study..this is the world that i thought was the best for me to feel free and i dont know how to describe that feeling... but whatever it is.. i will always support my favourite talk show; "SUARA SISWA", "GENERASI Y", And "REMAJA"..and there is one slot i love the most... "School invader" hahhaha....scholl attack!! wacha~~~ :)

till then,
nana zaimi

1 comment:

afifs said...

aku pun mo try lah tengok suara siswa nih....macm best...
busy bah sini,tengok tv pun susah