Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

u tell me..hows suppose u tell me to relax...if that problem come from u.. my mood swing!! .... tone of thing to think!.. and what the hell this thing coming back?? what reason?? not satisfied with everything that has been done???
why i just cant throw that..n why i cant be mean!!
why i have to reconsider??
why i must keep quiet??
why i need to reply??
why im the one who crying like hell!
why im the one who feel this stupidness???
later..then people blame on me...
how hurt is that..you will never no....
how paranoid its goin to be...no one care...
then its me to take the blame...

Dear GOD, sometimes im not tough ....
sent me a friend as i can hold to...
its hurt...its really2 hurt..toooo much..this is tooooooo much...
writing with full of emosion drive the craziness of mind.. like i care....

what ever it is nana...no matter what the storyline of your life..just be happy..
oh ulser!! u drive me crazy.. pliz..plis..plis..
i need my healthy n happy life :'((((
not my mouth plis!

No comments: